Wednesday 21 March 2018

Portals and Pathways part 18

Portals and Pathways

Part 18

He opens a Door for His Lovers

One day I asked the Lord , 'Please tell me, how can I grow in my intamacy with you?' Then He said, "If you cannot be intimate with your wife or those that you can see, it is difficult to be intimate with me."

The word of God also says 'If you can not love these that you see, how can you love your Father who is in heaven?' (Mathew 25 vs 35-40).

Your attitude or conduct towards the person you can see, touch or talk to is the first step to intimacy with God. Most men of God that I have read of, during the times they encountered angels, testified that some of the angels would be dressed as a beggar and when they had been assisted, they disappeared.


Our father of faith, Abraham, was tested in the same area when he hosted the three strangers. The Lord taught me that the greatest way to be intimate with him was through growing in my intimacy with my wife. When last did you tell your partner how much you love them? Some people hardly tell their spouse that they love them, and yet they say they love the Lord!

The love you show to those around you is directly proportional to the love you have for the Lord. The way I relate with my wife, brother or neighbour determines if I can be intimate with God. The way I relate with individuals around me describes the way I relate also with God. We are God's extended hand to the world

God bless you.

Apostle Humphrey



No comments:

Post a Comment