Monday 12 March 2018

Portals and Pathways part 14

Portals and Pathways


Part 14

I had a hunger to know about angels but I had a lot questions. The restlessness and hunger pushed me to have deep insight on angels. Do we have authority to command angels? and can every believer be able to see angels? Why would a selected few testify of seeing angels?  What is the role of angels in my life?

The first thing the Holy Spirit taught me was that angels are servants of the heirs of salvation. They are not under us but under God and the authority to command them is from Him.

When the devil spoke to Jesus he said God would command angels to come and help Him before He falls . (Luke 4:10). That's the correct channel of command of God commanding angels on our behalf and to fully grasp this allows you to have greater results when instructing angels  in prayer because you realise you can only instruct them through God.

Matthew 18:10, "Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in Heaven."

The challenge we have is not being sure on how to relate with angelic beings. I also noticed that our guardian angels do not walk around following us but are always before the Father on our behalf. How can they be gurdians if they are always before the face of the Father?

The realm of the spirit does not have the same rules as the natural dimension. You cannot be more a guardian if you do not represent someone before God. In a dream I saw a disc from Prophet Uebert Angel. When I had asked for more information on angels. In the dream, I saw a DVD written something in Greek. When I asked God for the meaning, he said it meant malachi. I had never heard that word or even seen the disc before.

When I woke up, I checked online and found the disc on angels by Prophet Uebert Angel. The way it looked in my dream was the exact way it looked now. The only difference was that the words were now in English. The word also written on the disc in the dream was malachi and it meant messenger or angel. I was excited. The detail in my dream about this disc was a key to understanding angelic ministry. I will upload the link to this disc but I will share other things I received personally.



The Lord said to me, "My angels are all around you but the challange is you are not aware of them." The more you are aware of them, the easier it is to see their manifastion.

Angels are helpers in the work we have been given. But they are so disciplined that you need knowledge to see them and for them to actively participate in your life. The guardian angels are always before the Father because as they are in His presence, they bring your needs before him and even can tell the Fathers of  the dangers around you so that God can release a Word for your life. Angels can not act without a Word from God so when they receive a Word  from God they receive empowerment to act on your behalf.

Let's say you're going through financial challanges as they are before the Father they intret Him for you that if He releases a word. That Word shifts your finacial situation. We expect the guardian's to be around us but if they do not carry a Word from the Lord for your situation, they can not guard you.

Everything in the Kingdom draws its life from God, so our relationship with the angels is through Jesus and the Father. That's why the guardians spend their time before the Father for us. Today you have gained deeper insights on guardian angels. We will look more on angels in coming series. Thank you.link below on teaching by Prophet Uebert Angel.
Send in your questions and feedback .

God bless you!

Apostle Humphrey




No comments:

Post a Comment