Sunday 18 March 2018

Portals and Pathways part 17

Portals and Pathways

Part 17

Every gate has a gatekeeper whose responsibility is to stand guard over the gate into a specific domain.

Gatekeepers can either be angelic or demonic. Angelic gatekeepers protect a domain from evil infiltration while demonic gatekeepers stand guard to ensure one doesn't enter the place of the blessing.

 In Joshua 7 vs 5, the children of Israel were defeated and chased away by the gatekeepers at Ai. Questions arose in my heart when I read this because Israel had been told that they would emerge victors over their enemies. What did the children of Israel do to forfeit this promise? The gatekeepers of Ai had been empowered to defeat Israel.

Because Israel had broken the commandments of the Lord, the sin of Achan empowered the enemies of Israel and only until this sin was dealt with, Israel would not have victory. What is it that has empowered the enemy to stop you from entering the place of your blessing?

Some gatekeepers have stopped your family from entering dimensions or realms of provisions.

When Achan died, his sin and its effects over Israel was destroyed. Jesus died in your place and by his death you now have authority to tell demonic gatekeepers that they cannot lock you out of the promises of God for your life. The enemy takes advantage of your ignorance to keep you out of your place of provision and destiny.

Dislodge these demonic gatekeepers by taking possession of your promises in prayer and through the name of Jesus. Hosea 4 vs 6 speaks of how people perish for lack of knowledge.

But today I want you to pray with me as we dislodge these demonic gatekeepers.

Prayer to dislodge demonic gatekeepers...

1: Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare today that let every demonic gatekeeper sent against me to stop me from entering into your promises be blinded today in Jesus name

2: Let your angels arise on my behalf today in Jesus name

3: Let your Spirit lift me above every walll of limitation against my destiny

4: No demon or spirit that monitored my father or my life will have access to my children

5: My children will not inherit my battles in Jesus name

6: I thank you Lord for your blood that washed over me to remove every negative law against my destiny

7: Thank you for your son and his sacrifice for my life in Jesus name.

God bless you!

Apostle Humphrey



No comments:

Post a Comment