Tuesday 17 April 2018

Portals and Pathways Part 30

Portals and Pathways

Part 30

New Light

I remember a vision I once had. I was in a dark room and angels appeared in the room. As I looked, I knew they were of God. I looked again at a distant object and saw the devil. I began to focus on him and as I did, he became bigger and bigger than the angels. The angels vanished instantly so I could no longer see them. Fear crept into me and one of the angels reappeared and said to me, “Do not observe lying vanities.” The devil immediately vanished into thin air.

What am I saying? Sometimes we are not able to experience the grace and love of God in our lives because we are focusing on the devil and his operations. The reason why the angels in my vision  disappeared was because I had directed my attention to the devil

The church has focused on the devil that most of the ecounters many have had are encounters with demons. Man is more conscious of demons than God's angels. Many have seen the working of the enemy in their lives but few can acknowledge the working of God. The Bible lets are know that when we shall see the devil at judgement we shall be suprised because he is not as huge and fierce as we have made him.

Fear and lack of knowledge has limited our activity in the realm of the spirit. And this has made us even less effective in that dimension.

 Mathew 5 vs 8
"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God."

It is possible to see God because the blood of the Master has made me pure. I am righteous because he has made me righteous. I am holy because he has declared me holy.

Men are more conscious of their sin yet the Bible says our righteousnesses are as filthy rages before him. Why have you disqualified yourself when he qualified you?

That day I missed his visitation because I was observing lying vanities. As I was writing this, the Lord said to me, "Many have missed My visitation because they have looked at the devil and themselves and have not looked at Me."

If we are to see and participate in the realm of the spirit, there is a change of attitude we must take.

God bless you.

Apostle Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment